- Our standard license allows you to use the image data/work provided for download for:
(1) Marketing, advertising, internal presentation or decoration;
(2) digital productions such as websites, mobile advertising, mobile applications, e-cards, e-publications (e-books, e-magazines, blogs, etc.); and
(3) personal and non-commercial use
For clarification: You can (a) distribute marketing and promotional materials, internal presentations, works for decorative purposes and digital productions containing the work, and (b) use and display the Work on Web sites if you take all reasonable steps to prevent Web site visitors from downloading or reusing the Work
- Specific limitations of a standard license
(1) You may not cause or permit the work to be reproduced more than 500,000 times in total. For example, a work may not appear on more than 500,000 printed materials (flyers, advertisements, covers, packaging, etc.). Similarly, the work may not be included in a television programme, video or other digital production if the total number of viewers is expected to exceed 500,000.
This restriction does not apply to work published on a website, social media sites or mobile applications;
(2) The use of the work to create a commercial product is not permitted.
(3) You may not use, incorporate or incorporate the Work into an electronic template or design template application (such as a web design or presentation template or an electronic greeting card or business card template); and
(4) You may not use, reproduce, distribute or display the work with a press release that includes distributing the single image file to the media.